F.A.I.R. gives scholarships six $300.00 to first-time attendees of the Wyoming State Fair. To be considered for this scholarship, please complete the application below.
- Scholarship entry forms will be accepted for youth involved in a project for Wyoming 4-H and FFA individuals that will be attending the Wyoming State Fair with their project for the first time.
- Only one entry per family.
- Wyoming 4-H and FFA members with qualifying projects to attend the Wyoming State Fair may apply for their first time at the Wyoming State Fairt.
- All applicants must qualify through their local fair and be registered to show/participate at the Wyoming State Fair. Applicant must attend the Wyoming State Fair.
- Applications must be completed in full to be considered for the scholarship. Any missing information will disqualify the applicant.
- All applications must be completed and turned in by August 13th at 5:00 PM Mountain Standard Time. Any late applications will not be considered for the scholarships.
- Six Winners will be posted on Facebook and notified via Email by August 13th at 8:00 PM Mountain Standard Time.